This is a story about Aaron and Kristen...our ups and downs and our day to day life. We have now been together for almost 2 years and it's been the best time of my life! I look forward to many more years with the love of my life!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Being In Love..It's good for the heart..but bad for the hips
I went to the Dr. today for a muscle strain and as usual they weighed me before checking my vitals. I usually cringe at this part, but as long as I still weighed under 160 lbs I wouldn't have freaked out...I didn't look at the scale, because I had a feeling I knew what it was going to say, but I was still hopeful that the scale would not be my worst enemy that day. When we got into the room I proceded to say to the nurse "Please tell me I am still under 160..." All she said was "Sorry." I was absolutely shocked! I haven't been in the 160's weight wise for almost 8 years, so I was a little sad. I knew I had been gaining weight since Aaron and I had started dating, but I was just so happy and in love that I didn't care. About 6 months before we started dating I went through a bad break-up and lost about 12 lbs and was the skinnest I had been in years. I actually posted pictures of myself in a bikini on my facebook page..something I would have never thought I would do. Now I am totally 100 % in love and happy and boy does it show! Although Aaron tells me every day that I am beautiful and even though I do believe him...I do know that I have let myself go a little too much for my own good and its time to cut back on all of the things that have made me gain weight....Lemon bars probably being my biggest nemesis. Its time for me to become more active again and watch carefully what I eat. I am going to be 29 before I know it and 30 right after that and I know my metabolism just isn't what it used to be. So wish me luck in my endevor to become comfortable in my own skin again...and my skinny jeans!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Kristen
- I am 30 and have the best boyfriend..father..brother..friends...neice and nephews and I have a special angel in heaven who was the best mother in the world! I miss her everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment