Saturday, February 27, 2010

Little Miss Madisyn

This is little Miss Madisyn
She is the sweetest most beautiful little girl I know! Since the day she was born I have been such a proud Auntie! I am so grateful to have become best friends with her parents when I was young so I could have the privilage of knowing this sweet little girl. As you can see from the pictures of her she is absolutely adorable, but she is also extremely smart and manages to surprise me with what comes out of her mouth everytime I see her. She knows about 60+ sign language words and I have actually learned some of them from her. My absolute favorite thing about her is when she says" I love you Auntie Kristen" and then gives me a big hug and kiss....sometimes she pulls my head over so I make sure I look at her...she can bring me out of a bad day but just smiling or laughing. She also loves Aaron and he adores her which makes me just as happy as can be, because if she didn't like him or he wasn't so sweet with her I would know he wasn't the man for me. Which thank goodness he totally is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am 30 and have the best boyfriend..father..brother..friends...neice and nephews and I have a special angel in heaven who was the best mother in the world! I miss her everyday!

Followers