Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My sweet Aaron

I am gonna brag a little bit about how sweet Aaron has been lately! I mean he is pretty amazing all the time but lately he has just been extra sweet. Maybe its all the time he has been away for work or the fact that I am still not working(I have been out of work since feb) but no matter what the reason is for his sweetness I will gladly accept it! I mean don't get me wrong we have our moments where it isn't all rainbows and sunshine but for the most part we get along super great! He cleans up after I cook dinner. He helps with the laundry. He always calls me some super cute pet name and usually pays for everything when we go shopping or out to eat. He even made my best friend feel special today when she came over to hang out after a bad day :) I can't wait till we have a baby one day because I know he will be the best father! He takes such good care of me and I can only imagine that when I get pregnant he will treat me like a princess even more (even though I am sure I will have mood swings from hell) he truly is my best friend and I can act like a complete idiot and it makes him love me that much more! I am truly blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am 30 and have the best boyfriend..father..brother..friends...neice and nephews and I have a special angel in heaven who was the best mother in the world! I miss her everyday!

Followers