Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Update on life!

My idea was to blog once a week, but that totally hasn't happened. It's not like I don't have the time I just forget to do it.

So here is a little update on what has happened in the last few months:

April: I turned 29 and had a wonderful birthday! Aaron got me a pair of diamond earrings and they are the first diamonds anyone has ever bought for me! We also went to breakfast with my dad and our best friends the Callis family and then they came over for dinner and Cj made me a cake! I am so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life.

May: May was such a wonderful month. I got to meet my nephew Bradyen for the first time and I got to spend his first birthday with him, which also happened to fall on mothers day. Mothers day is usually such a sad day for me, but not this year. This was the first year that I was actually happy and didn't miss my mom too much. My Dad and I flew out for a 4 day trip and it was the first time all 3 of us had been together in about a year and a half and it was such a wonderful reunion. Memeorial Day weekend was spent with the Callis family and also with Carlie and Henry..we BBQ'd, swam and had a wonderful time.

June: Our first vacation away together was when we
went to the river the first weekend of June with CJ,
Nathan, Madi, Brent, Laurie and Time. It was soo
much fun and although we were really only there for 1
full day. 2 weekends ago I went to San Diego with a
couple of friends and we danced our butts off for 4 hours
it was sooo much fun to get away for a night and have fun
with the girls. I also got a new car that weekend. A Oldsmobilie
Intiruge. Its so different from my truck and I am so grateful for my dad
for helping me buy it. Last weekend was fathers day and we ended up going to lunch with
Aaron's parents and my dad and it was also our 9 month anniversary weekend
so we went to dinner and a movie-Toy Story 3 on saturday. It was so nice to spend a
wonderful weekend with the man I love.

Overall things have been going sooo wonderfully. I have great friends, a great boyfriend(FH) and wonderful family. I couldn't be happier right now, unless my mom was here to share in all of this wonderfulness! I hope to blog more...if I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am 30 and have the best boyfriend..father..brother..friends...neice and nephews and I have a special angel in heaven who was the best mother in the world! I miss her everyday!

Followers